CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Embarrassing Moment # 1,340,321

I have a lot of embarrassing moments. Most of the time if I would JUST KEEP MY BIG MOUTH SHUT and smile, people could just remember me as "one really happy girl"...... Well no.

And this one has to do with an OB/GYN. And, must I remind you I live on a very small island and this is the "town" doctor so I must see this doc again if I want all my woman parts to stay in working order. And even if I didn't go back, the odds of seeing him at a fine dining restaurant, the beach or maybe even at church are not all that high. And I am sure that he would recognize me even with my clothes on because of what came out of my mouth.

I told him that IT WAS MY PLEASURE. The two of us in a florescent lit room with my paper gown falling off, giving the awkward handshake, saying good bye and I told him that IT WAS MY PLEASURE. Why couldn't I have just did the smiling part and kept my mouth shut?

I mean which part was I referring to. The paper gown, the stirrups, the date of my last period, the actual exam itself? What was I thinking????????

2 comments:

stacy seago said...

That is hilarious! I am actually going to the Obgyn tomorrow and I'll be sure NOT to say "It was my pleasure!"
Too funny!

Unknown said...

Just catching up on your blog and THIS had me laughing out loud! I hope he was able to stifle his chuckle until you left the room!