CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thanksgiving

Yes, I know Easter is coming, not thanksgiving, but my friend Vicki http://thebbunch.blogspot.com/has challenged me to take part in her friends http://xboxwife.blogspot.com/2007/07/hostess-with-mostest.html challenge. The challenge is to find 10 things to be thankful for. I am blessed by an amazing God and it is my pleasure to do this.

1. I am thankful that God isn't finished with me yet
2. I am thankful that God has saved my marriage
3. I am thankful that God has saved me from myself
4. I am thankful for my 3 girls, no I don't want a boy, I REALLY LOVE IT just the way HE planned it
5. I am thankful for "my lot in life"
6. I am thankful that God has is all figured out so I don't have to
7. I am thankful for my "freedom" in Christ
8. I am thankful that I feel good
9. I am thankful for coffee (I view it as a spiritual enhancement to my quiet time with God :) )
10. I am thankful that He gives me wisdom when I ask

2 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey! Thanks for doing this! I hope you'll come join in again soon!

Vicki Banta said...

I have not been on the computer much lately. So glad you did this sweet list. I definitely count you among my blessings!